Henny kept her skin supple with a weekly bath of sour milk and linden honey. We recreate this ritual (without the "sour") in our HENNY FAIRE Co. milk baths. While you relax in the fragrant waters, real milk and natural honey work to soften your skin.
Give yourself or someone else the gift of a luxury bath when you purchase our bath milk in this decorative vintage apothecary jar. The 24 oz glass jar measures approximately 4" W x 7" H and will add vintage romance to any vanity top.
> > Yields 4 to 6 baths < <
INGREDIENTS (Linden Rose): Powdered milk (dairy), sea salt, epsom salt, modified tapioca starch, honey powder, rosa damascena (rose) oil, tilia cordata (linden blossom) absolute, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil, fragrance, dried rose petals
INGREDIENTS (Lavender Tea): Powdered milk (dairy), sea salt, epsom salt, modified tapioca starch, honey powder, lavandula augustifolia (lavender) oil, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) oil, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil, vanilla planifolia, lavender buds, black tea
INGREDIENTS (Matcha Mint): Powdered milk (dairy), sea salt, epsom salt, modified tapioca starch, honey powder, matcha green tea powder, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, mentha spicata (spearmint) essential oil, salvia sclarea (clary sage) oil, natural fragrance, vanilla planifolia, lavender buds, black tea
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
HENNY FAIRE Co. bath & beauty is inspired by Appalachia and an inspiring Appalachian woman. Crafted in small batches in an artist studio in Eastern Pennsylvania, our formulae feature wildcrafted native botanicals. Read our story under 'About.'
HENNY FAIRE Co. products are proudly free from parabens, petrochemicals, sulfates, synthetic dyes, and artificial preservatives.
HENNY FAIRE Co. gratefully accepts PayPal and all major credit cards.
Most items ship within 3-5 days, but made-to-order products may take longer. Please consult the individual listing for shipping times.
In order to conserve natural resources and minimize shipping costs, we reuse shipping materials.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
We want you to love your purchase. If for any reason you don't, please contact us. We will make it right!
Coupons and discounts may not be applied to bulk/wholesale or custom listings.
To shop our wholesale catalog, please visit hennyfaire.faire.com.
WHY WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT
1) as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
2) when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
3) if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2) Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
3) Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
4) Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
HF skincare products are made with between 97 and 100% naturally derived ingredients. We formulate without phthalates, parabens, sulfates, formaldehydes, or anything harsh. Most important for our planet, our products are 100% biodegradable, and we offer plastic-free packaging.
At HF we often say, "it's not enough to be natural." Cosmetics must also perform and be pleasant to use. To that end, we'll introduce gentle synthetics when they noticeably improve a product or when they are safer or more sustainable to use.
So don't fret your freckles! But please message us if you have any questions about any of our products or their ingredients. We love talking shop with you ;)
"Henny Faire" is based on a real woman we knew and loved. Read her story under 'About'.
Sorry, but we do not offer fragrance-free blends.
Fragrance is our art and our passion. We believe scent is essential to elevating a bathing / beauty regimen from a chore to a cherished ritual.
Our artisan blended fragrances are intended to delight the senses rather than overwhelm them. We begin with pure essential oils and absolutes, adding synthesized aromatics (always phthalate-free) when they will make the naturals sparkle. Despite the fear marketing, synthetic scents are no less safe than naturals. (Sometimes naturals contain more sensitizing and allergenic compounds.)
If you're not hypersensitive to fragrance, but just turned off by mass-market perfumes, give us a try. We think you'll find our fragrances refreshingly natural.
We formulate our skincare products to be gentle even on sensitive skin. We also include ingredients thought beneficial for certain skin types and mild skin problems.
Nevertheless, as with any cosmetic product, ours are not intended to treat or cure any skin condition or disease. (Buyers' should be wary of cosmetic products making treatment claims; the FDA expressly prohibits this.)
Individuals with known allergies and medical skin conditions should always seek the advice of a qualified medical practitioner before using these or any cosmetic product.