Taking care of your pearly whites should be a cherished ritual, not a chore. Introducing HENNY FAIRE Co. Orris + Orange Polishing Tooth Powder.
This plant-based polish gets its delicious flavor from orris (iris) root powder combined with natural violet essence, zesty orange, clove, and a hint of fennel. With mild, sulfate-free foaming, use it anytime, day or night, to brighten teeth and freshen breath.
▼ Wildcrafted, plant-based, and readily biodegradable ingredients
▼ Delicious natural flavor of violet essence, orange, clove & fennel
▼ Mild foaming action for ultra-clean and refreshed feeling
55 g / ~2 oz NET WT
Kaolin clay, sorbitol (moisturizer), orris root powder, hydrated silica, marshmallow root powder, clove, sodium cocoyl isethionate*, natural violet essence, oils of orange, fennel & anise
*ECOCert sulfate-free foaming agent from coconuts; safe for dental use
HENNY FAIRE Co. gratefully accepts PayPal and all major credit cards.
Most items ship within 3-5 days, but made-to-order products may take longer. Please consult the individual listing for shipping times.
In order to conserve natural resources and minimize shipping costs, we reuse shipping materials.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
We want you to love your purchase. If for any reason you don't, please contact us. We will make it right!
Coupons and discounts may not be applied to bulk/wholesale or custom listings.
To shop our wholesale catalog, please visit hennyfaire.faire.com.
WHY WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT
1) as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
2) when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
3) if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2) Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
3) Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
4) Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
HF skincare products are made with between 97 and 100% naturally derived ingredients. We formulate without phthalates, parabens, sulfates, formaldehydes, polysorbates, silicones, or anything harsh on humans or the environment.
At HF we often say, "it's not enough to be natural." Cosmetics must also perform and be pleasant to use. To that end, we'll introduce gentle synthetics when they noticeably improve a product or when they are safer or more sustainable to use.
So don't fret your freckles! But please message us if you have any questions about any of our products or their ingredients. We love talking shop with you ;)
"Henny Faire" is based on a real woman we knew and loved. Read her story under 'About'.
Fortunately, we get asked this question less and less frequently as consumers become educated that synthetic does not equal "unsafe", any more than natural equals "safe".
Our artisan blended fragrances always begin with pure essential oils and absolutes, as these are the most interesting & complex materials on earth. We use biodegradable synthetics to enhance and extend the naturals and achieve the photorealistic effects we desire. As some naturals are allergenic, or inhumanely or unsustainably harvested, we may also substitute with synthetics.
If you're just turned off by "synthetic-smelling" mass-market perfumes, give us a try. We think you'll find our fragrances refreshingly naturalistic.
As with any cosmetic product, ours are NOT intended to treat or cure any skin condition or disease. (Buyers should be wary of cosmetic manufacturers making treatment claims; the FDA expressly prohibits this.)
We formulate our skincare products to be gentle even on sensitive skin. We also include ingredients thought beneficial for certain skin types and mild skin problems.
Nevertheless, individuals with known allergies and medical skin conditions should always seek the advice of a qualified medical practitioner or licensed aesthetician before using these or any cosmetic product.